Upgrade From Free to Pro Version
want to retain your settings from free version, then please read these steps.
There are two ways to store settings in WordPress Settings API and Customizer API. Settings API is same as plugin options and is available to all themes, whereas Customizer API is theme specific and its only available to current theme. So it is not possible to fetch old settings and store it in new theme.
However, all the customizer options available in free theme is also available in Pro version.
Home Page settings, Go to
Customizer => Theme Options => Home Panel
- Create Posts and Select Slider which category post slider you want to display in homepage.
- Enter number of slides to display on Home Page
- Create Pages and Select Service #1 from the dropdown page list.
- Select the page for Service #2
- Similarly Select the page for Service #3
- Enter number of recent post to display on the home page.
Save & Publish.
If you would like to have different layout for home page, then you can use
Goto Dashboard => Appearance => Customize => Theme Options => Home
Enableuse pagebuilder option
Enter Flex Slider shortcodefield. Paste Flex slider shortcode in it.
- Goto Home page ( Dashboard => Pages => Home ).Built Home Page
- You can use Prebuilt layout also.(pages look like our demo site)
Using Full Width Slider
If you want to change Home Page slider to full width and intend to keep rest of the settings intact, here is how to change to Full Width Slider
Using Page Builder to create page
To completely rebuild page using page builder, follow these steps
do not want to retain your settings from free theme, then please follow one of 2 other methods to setup site.