Using Header Options
Dashboard => Theme Options => Header
This panel has few options that change the way your site's header works
- By default, the theme displays your site title (the one you set at Dashboard => Settings => General => Site Title) as site title. However, you can choose to display a image, perhaps your company logo, as site title. You can do so here, by Enabling
Logo as site titleoption.
- Now that you've decided to show your logo as site title, you can upload the actual image here with
- Site description or Tag line is the one that displays below site title. You can see your tag line here
Dashboard => Settings => General => Tag Line. If your logo contains tag line too then you may want to disable
Site Descriptionfrom displaying.
- These features are available in
Faviconfor your site
- You can upload various
Iconsfor various generation iPhones and iPads.
- Enter your
Tracking Codehere. e.g. Google Analytics
- Whether you load your Analytics in header or footer, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Choose yours wisely. Analytics in Header or Footer?
Save Changeswhen you're done with settings