How to use page builder
Page Builderin edit screen
There are 7 parts in page builder editor
Adding a row and columns
Think of rows as individual sections in your page, for example services icons section on home page. By clicking this button, you're presented with a popup that prompts you to enter no. of columns. Enter number and click
Adding a widget
To add widget to a particular column, select it by clicking on it, it highlights, and then click on Add widget button. By clicking, you're presented with a popup that contains all the available widgets to you to use. Select a widget from list of widgets, fill in details / select options for that widget. Click
After adding a widget you can do 3 things with it. 1) Edit 2) Duplicate 3) Delete These options are available to you when you move mouse over the widget
- Prebuild layout option, which you don't need with this theme
- Click on this button to delete the row
- Visual Style. By clicking this you can select a visual style for this particular row.
- Click, hold and Drag to desired location. Useful to rearrange your sections of a page.
- Row and columns. Image represents a row with single column