Using Typography Options
Dashboard => Theme Options => Typography
This panel lets you to choose the different fonts and colors for different elements of your site
- If you like to customize fonts and color of this theme then
Enable Custom Typography
- You can change
Primary Colorof site here
- Similarly, You can change
Secondary Colorof site here
- You can change link color for different states
(Normal, Hover and Active)here.
- This settings have no effect on your site but just gives you a
previewof your choice of font
- Now that you've choosen a font by seeing its preview, Apply it here for
bodyelement. Note that this is the font the majority of your content will use.
- You can change the font of
site navigation menuhere.
- These six settings lets you to choose fonts for
headingsfrom level 1 to 6
Save Changeswhen you're done with settings