Using Sidebar Generator
By default, outliner Pro comes with 5 Widget Areas, namely
Sidebar, Footer 1 to 4 However, you can create as many sidebars as you like to have unique sidebar for desired post types.
Dashboard => Appearance => Sidebar Generator
- You'll be prompted to enter name of the newly created sidebar. Enter a unique name.
- Enter sidebar description of the newly created sidebar if you need.
- Select which one you want replace. Options are Sidebar, Header Top Left, Header Top Right, Footer 1,Footer 2,Footer 3,Footer 4, Footer Nav
Enable conditionsand select which post type you want to replace.
- Select which page sidebar you want to replace under the particular post type.
- If you want to select same sidebar for some other pages. Click
- you can also
Removeany of sidebars you've created