Using General Settings
Goto Dashboard => Appearance => Customize => StrongHold Options => General
This section have few options that affect your site look sitewide.
- "Breadcrumb" navigations are useful for users as well as site engines. If you would like to use Breadcrumb navigation, Enable/Diable it here.
- When using Breadcrumb navigation you can choose which character to separate the path. Available options are
>, » and /
Save & Publishwhen you're done with settings
StrongHold Pro Version.
- If you have a large blog and publishing handful of posts each day, then you may like your users to be able to skim through bunch of posts quickly, even to start and end. If so, enable
- You may sometimes not like animations on home page or even worry about that the user have to scroll down to look the content, if so you can
Disable/Enable Mobile Navigation
- You can choose which side you would like to have sidebar throughout site. Choose either
Right or Left
- If you would like to customize look and feel, with out using child theme, then use this field.